The SHOTMAKER MINI is a professional ball machine in a portable package. It features Internal Oscillation, which means that only the ball-throwing mechanism inside the machine moves to change the side-to-side position of the ball throws, instead of pivoting the entire machine. Internal Oscillation disguises where the ball will be thrown, and is also much quicker throwing balls from spot to spot.
Features of all
SHOTMAKER MINI Models
- AC/DC operation with a built-in battery typically lasts 4-6 hours
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Optional Two-button Wireless Remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls the side-to-side position of the ball throws. ($200)
SHOTMAKER MINI Standard
- Shoots balls to any one, two, or all of the three positions shown on the control panel, or oscillates randomly.
SHOTMAKER MINI Player
- Our patented Player Mode™ simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players at the Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced levels.
- 2-line oscillator feature – Shoots balls to two preset positions. This allows a player to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, and helps an instructor work with two lines of students in a group lesson. There are two 2-line settings: Narrow & Wide.
Additional Remote Option for Player Model
- Multi-Function Remote – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. In fact, the layout of the buttons on the Multi-function remote is almost identical to the layout of the buttons on the machine’s control panel, so there is nothing new to learn. ($400)
SHOTMAKER MINI Deluxe
- Quick Set-up – Just push the ‘Quick Set-up’ button, and then either the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced button, to throw a repeating shot for the chosen skill level.
- Shot Program Memory – Can be programmed to shoot balls in a pattern of up to six shots, with each shot directed to any of seven different court positions, or to a random position. Up to eight shot sequences can be stored, and then recalled any time with the touch of a button.
- Includes our patented Player Mode™ described above.
- Optional 2-button or Multi-function remote described above.
External Battery Option
This option removes the battery from inside the Shotmaker Mini, which is instead powered by an external battery pack (weight 14 lbs,) with its own built-in charger. This reduces the weight of the Shotmaker Mini from 62 lbs. to only 48 lbs. for easier lifting. Also, the battery pack is all you need to transport to and from the charging outlet, allowing the machine to be left in your car or parking garage. ($50)
|Ball capacity||150 Balls|
|Trajectories||Groundstroke to Lob|
|Ball ejection speed||10-85 MPH|
|Ball feed interval||1 to 6 seconds|
|Dimensions||22″H x 26″L x 17″W|
|Int. Battery||62 pounds|
|Ext. Battery||48 pounds|
|Power (to recharge)||115v standard grounded outlet|
SHOTMAKER MINI is backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.