Tennis Tutor is the #1 portable ball machine worldwide.
Both the Tennis Tutor and Tennis Tutor Plus feature:
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds to every 10 seconds.
- Electronic Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Built-in Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run.
- 150 ball capacity – More than two standard pick-up baskets.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to six hours of playing time per charge. Even more playing time is available with an optional External Battery Pack.
- Low Battery Charge Indicator – Politely beeps when there is about one-half hour of playing time left.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging. An optional smart/fast charger can charge the battery in less than six hours.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Fold-out Towing Handle – Tows like luggage on built-in caster wheels
- Dual 2-line Oscillator – Allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows an instructor to automatically shoot to two lines of students. Spacing can be set to either narrow or wide. ($200)
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.($200)
- A bar graph display shows the elevation setting so you can set it to your favorite spot before firing any balls.
Tennis Tutor Plus – Player Model
Player Mode simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players.
Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced – Just push the desired button and it’s like you are playing someone of that ability.
- Includes 2-line oscillator features – ‘Random’, ‘2-line narrow’, and ‘2-line wide’ oscillator buttons.
Additional Remote Control Option for Player Model
- Multi-Function Remote – Controls all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. The layout of the buttons on the Multi-function remote is the same as the layout of the buttons on the control panel, so there is nothing new to learn.($400)
Tennis Tutor Plus AC/DC Models
The Tennis Tutor Plus and Plus-Player models are available with AC/DC capability. The machine uses AC power any time it is plugged in, which also charges the battery.
More Optional Features
All Tennis Tutor models are backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
|Ball capacity||150 Balls|
|Trajectories||Groundstroke to Lob|
|Ball ejection speed||10-85 MPH|
|Ball feed rate||1 1/2 to 12 seconds|
|Battery Type||Lead-acid, solid, sealed|
|w/heavy duty battery||4 to 6 hours typical|
|Recharge Time||12 hours, typical|
|Dimensions (hopper closed)|
|Tennis Tutor||12″H x 19.5″L x 20″W|
|Tennis Tutor Plus||20″H x 19.5″L x 20″W|
|Weight (includes 12 lbs Heavy Duty battery)|
|Tennis Tutor||42 pounds|
|Tennis Tutor Plus||46 pounds|
Specifications subject to change without notice.