Tennis Tutor is the #1 portable ball machine worldwide.
Both the Tennis Tutor and Tennis Tutor Plus feature:
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds to every 10 seconds.
- Electronic Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Full-Court Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court.
- 150 ball capacity – More than two standard pick-up baskets.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to six hours of playing time per charge. Even more playing time is available with an optional External Battery Pack.
- Low Battery Charge Indicator – Politely beeps when there is about one-half hour of playing time left.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging. An optional smart/fast charger can charge the battery in less than six hours.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Fold-out Towing Handle – Tows like luggage on built-in caster wheels
Tennis Tutor w/2-line feature
This model has two additional oscillator choices: ‘2-line narrow’ and ‘2-line wide’, which automatically shoot to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows an instructor to automatically shoot to two lines of students.
Remote Control Option
An optional two-button wireless remote starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
Tennis Tutor Plus
- Includes Topspin and Underspin – A single dial controls the amount of topspin or underspin.
- A bar graph display shows the elevation setting so you can set it to your favorite spot before firing any balls.
Tennis Tutor Plus – Player Model
Player Mode simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players.
Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced – Just push the desired button and it’s like you are playing someone of that ability.
- Includes 2-line oscillator features – ‘Random’, ‘2-line narrow’, and ‘2-line wide’ oscillator buttons.
Remote Control Options for Player Model
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
- Multi-Function Remote – Controls all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. The layout of the buttons on the Multi-function remote is the same as the layout of the buttons on the control panel, so there is nothing new to learn.
Tennis Tutor Plus AC/DC Models
The Tennis Tutor Plus and Plus-Player models are available with AC/DC capability. The machine uses AC power any time it is plugged in, which also charges the battery.
All Tennis Tutor models are backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
|Ball capacity||150 Balls|
|Trajectories||Groundstroke to Lob|
|Ball ejection speed||10-85 MPH|
|Ball feed rate||1 1/2 to 12 seconds|
|Battery Type||Lead-acid, solid, sealed|
|w/heavy duty battery||4 to 6 hours typical|
|Recharge Time||12 hours, typical|
|Dimensions (hopper closed)|
|Tennis Tutor||12″H x 19.5″L x 20″W|
|Tennis Tutor Plus||20″H x 19.5″L x 20″W|
|Weight (includes 12 lbs Heavy Duty battery)|
|Tennis Tutor||42 pounds|
|Tennis Tutor Plus||46 pounds|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Models & Prices
Tennis Tutor $1,099 add to cart
w/2-line feature $1,299 add to cart
Tennis Tutor Plus $1,299 add to cart
Tennis Tutor Plus Player $1,749 add to cart
Tennis Tutor Plus – AC/DC $1,499 add to cart
Tennis Tutor Plus Player – AC/DC $1,949 add to cart