The Shotmaker® is our top-of-the-line professional ball machine.
- Ball Speed – Up to 95 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- 300 ball capacity
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Rear-mounted Control Panel – Dial-in the shots you want to practice while observing the entire court in front of you.
- Control Panel Cover – See-thru plastic cover provides extra protection for the control panel.
- All-weather Protective Cover – Included with each machine.
- Oversized wheels – For easy rolling on and off the court.
The Standard model can be programmed to shoot balls to any or all of the three positions shown on the control panel, or to oscillate randomly.
- Optional Two-button Wireless Remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls the side-to-side position of the ball throws. ($200)
The Deluxe model can be programmed to shoot balls in a pattern of up to six shots, with each shot directed to any of seven different court positions, or to a random position.
- Quick Set-up – Just push the ‘Quick Set-up’ button, and then either the Beginner or Intermediate or Advanced button, to throw a repeating shot for the chosen skill level.
- Player Mode simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players at the Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced levels.
- Shot Program Memory – Lets you store shot sequences for your favorite workouts or drills, and then recall them with the touch of a button.
Remote Options for Deluxe Model
- Two-button wireless remote ($200)
- Multi-Function Remotes – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. The layout of the buttons on the remotes is similar to the layout of the buttons on the control panel, so there is nothing new to learn. There are two Multi-Function Remote choices.• FM Multi-Function Remote – Small handheld unit. ($300)• Phone Multi-Function Remote – Requires free App download. Available for both Apple and Android phones. Automatically connects instantly via bluetooth with no need for a wireless broadband connection. If this option is purchased a bluetooth receiver is installed in the machine. ($300)
Shotmaker is backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
BOOMER – The Thinking Tennis Robot
Sports Tutor has partnered with Robot Optimizers to create BOOMER.
BOOMER adds three-dimensional video, a sophisticated computer, and an audio system to turn Shotmaker into a truly interactive opponent that can serve, return serve, call the lines, run drills, and even talk trash.